Why apply for a personal loan with SA Cash Loans?
- We’ve made our process as secure and easy as possible. Simply complete our online application form and we will take care of the rest.
- We’ve partnered with multiple credit providers. This ensures that our clients get the best possible personal loan offer based on their credit profile.
- Our service is, and will always be, 100% free of charge to all clients. We will never charge any application, administration, or broker fee.
- No assets are attached to your application, making it more secure for you to take out a personal loan with one of our credit providers.
- Receive a personal loan up to the value of R150000, with repayment periods of up to sixty (60) months.
What can I use my SA Cash Loans personal loan for?
Once your personal loan has been approved, the credit provider will pay the funds directly into your bank account. Thereafter, you are free to make use of the money for any needs you may have.
What do I need to apply for a personal loan with SA Cash Loans?
- Are between the ages of eighteen (18) and sixty-five (65).
- Is permanently employed at your current employer for more than three (3) months.
- Earn a minimum monthly gross income of at least R5000.
- Have your own bank account where your salary is paid into.
Which documents do I need to apply for a SA Cash Loans personal loan?
- Certified copy of your South African ID.
Please note that a driver’s license is not acceptable.
- Up to three (3) months’ recent bank statements.
- A recent document confirming your proof of residence.
Am I guaranteed to receive a personal loan through SA Cash Loans?
- Are currently under Debt Review, Debt Administration, or Debt Counseling.
- Have outstanding Defaults or Judgements against them.
- Are in arrears with any of their accounts.