SA Cash Loans (‘Company’, ‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’) operates www.sacashloans.co.za (‘Site’) and provides a Personal Loan assistance service (‘Service’) in collaboration with third-party partners (‘Partner’). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive and collect from yourself with our Site or Service.
While using our Site or Service, we may collect certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify yourself.
We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you make use of our Site or Service (‘Log Data’).
This Log Data may include but are not limited to, information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address, browser type and version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the date and time of the visit, the time spent on specific pages and other statistics.
Also, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze said Log Data.
You may instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may experience problematic behavior when making use of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us, however, keep in mind that no method of transmission over the internet, or methods of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Collection of Information
While making use of our Site or Service, we collect information directly provided to us by yourself through our Site or Service. This information may include but are not limited to your name, contact information as well as information required to fully utilize our Service.
Use of Information
We use the information collected for purposes of;
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Service.
- Send you notifications regarding our Service.
- Respond to your questions, requests, and comments regarding our Site or Service.
- Communicate with you regarding news, information, and products or services provided by us or our Partners.
By accessing and using our Site or Service, you provide consent to the processing and transferring of your information within our Site or Service and any Partner.
Storing of Information
Information on our Service may be stored for the duration at the discretion of the Company for future use to improve, market, or advertise our Site, Service, or Partner services.
Sharing of Information
The ensure that we provide a reliable Site or Service, we may share your information as follow;
- Partners who need access to your information to ensure that our Site or Service is fully operational.
- Where disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request.
- To enforce any applicable agreements, such as our Terms and Conditions, and to protect us, our clients, and Partners from the harm of illegal activities.
- In connection with any merger, sale of the Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of the Company to another entity.